2nd Sense Audio Wiggle
Software Synthesizer (Download)
- Four wavetable operators that can be inter-connected intuitively
- Each operator has four control points with one LFO each for influencing the wavetables
- Graphically editable phase-distortion curves for flexible sound design already at the operator level
- Colour-coded FM matrix allows a clear overview of the modulator-carrier connections between the operators
- Morph pad for continuous crossfading between four sound variations with automation
- Eight graphically freely editable LFOs / envelopes and four special modulators which can be assigned to most synthesis parameters via drag-and-drop
- Integrated step sequencer with eight parameters and sequencer modulator
- Two filters and a total of seven modulatable effects
- Integrated audio recorder as a re-sampler
- Supported formats: Standalone / VST2 / AU / AAXnative
- System requirements: Minimum Win7 / Mac OSX 10.6, internet connection
|Single/Bundle article||Los artikel|
|Beat production / Drum machines||No|
|Cinematic / Effects||No|
|Chorus / Vocals||No|
|Drums / Percussion||No|
|Ethno / Folk||No|
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 395290 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!