Zynaptiq Product Overview
One of your filters is filtering so well, that no products were found!
You can remove your filters and start again or use the previous filter you selected.
- Automatically detects and removes problems in the frequency spectrum such as resonances, comb filter effects, or LF / RF attenuation
- Preparation of O-tones in the film sound
- Learned filter curves can be applied to other signals and exported as impulse responses
- Package with eight effects for audio processing and restoration
- Regulates or removes reverberation in finished recordings in real time
- Various applications for restoration, film mixing, sampling etc.
- Scope of delivery: License card with serial number and 8 GB USB flash memory
- Automatically detects and removes frequency spectrum problems such as resonances, comb filter effects or LF / RF attenuation
- Processing of sound bites in film sound
- Exportable learned filter curves applicable to other signals as an impulse response
- Removes artifacts created by FFT-based encoding in real time
- Suppresses high-frequency interference and background noise
- Reconstructs transients and high frequency components
- New and versatile multi-effect for crazy, spacey and extreme soundsespecially suitable for sound designers, film composers and other creative minds
- Three effect blocks with variable sequence
- Warp provides spectral inversion effects, which are reminiscent of ring or frequency modulations, formant and pitch shifters, resonators or spectral mappers
- Allows real-time morphing between two input signals
- 5 Different audio morphing algorithms
- Dual morphing with cross-fade option
- Upgrade from Zynaptiq ZAP to ZAP II Bundle
- Package with eight effects for audio editing and restoration
Download licenses for this product are sent out by the manufacturer. This means that delays may occur depending on the day of the week and the time of day that you purchase this item. However, we will do everything within our power to get the license to you as speedily as possible.
- With three effects for creative audio editing
- Consisting of Morph2, Adaptiverb and Wormhole
- Supported formats: VST2 / VST3 / AU / AAXnative / RTAS
- Regulates or removes Hall components in finished recordings in real time
- Various application possibilities for restoration, film mixing, sampling etc.
- Supported formats: VST2 / AU / AAXnative / RTAS