Zultan 14" Q Hi-Hat
- Size: 14"
- "Q" Series
- Made of B20 bronze
- Excellent all-round hi-hat pair with a warm tone, an excellent dynamic range and outstanding stick response
- A hi-hat for all musical styles
- The outer 2" ring of the top cymbal is hammered extremely deeply in this series, left unlathed and raw
- The central region, on the other hand, has a high-gloss polished, brilliant surface
- The bell is unlathed with visible hammer marks
- The bottom cymbal of the Studio series is also unlathed and high-gloss
- 100% Handmade
|Finish||Brilliant & Regular|
This product is currently sold out
These are other customers' choices:
Hi-Hat Cymbals Size: 14", "Q" Series, Made of B20 bronze, Excellent all-round hi-hat pair with a warm tone, an excellent dynamic range and outstanding stick response, A hi-hat for all musical...
Hi-Hat Cymbals Medium, Rockbeat series, Use of hi-hat pedal produces an extremely crisp and clear sound, Wider, more open tone and louder and open sound with excellent stick response, Brilliant...
Hi-Hat Cymbals F5 series, Size: 14", Made of B-20 Bronze, Solid, assertive and crystal clear Hi-Hat sound, Extremely heavy and deep Hi-Hat, For powerful Hi-Hat sound, Brilliant hand-polished...
|sales rank in this product group||15|
|sales unit||1 piece|
|available since||July 2011|
- Thomann Deluxe Cymbal Bag£21.50
- Remo 14" Ambassador Coated£13.60
- Millenium CBS-718 Stage Boom Stand£24.90
- Vic Firth 5A American Classic Hickory£8.40
- RTOM Moongel Damper Pads£7.50
- Millenium CBC Set 2 Cymbal Arm w. Clamp£12.50
- Thomann Drum Tuning Key£1.70
- Millenium CS-718 Stage Cymbal Stand£22.50
- Remo 14" Ambassador Snare Reso£12.70
- the sssnake SM6BK£4.30
Compare Similar Items
Do you like what you're seeing?
Shop and pay safely
Payment can be made safely and securely with PayPal, Credit Card or Bank Transfer.