Zultan 13" Caz Hi-Hat
- B20 Bronze
- Hand hammered
- Deep, voluminous, clear bright sound
- Excellent mix of warmth and assertiveness
- Versatile hi-hat, especially suitable in jazz / fusion
- Polished surface
- The Caz Series features thinner cymbals and a lower weight
- Extremely exact hand hammering gives this Series a darker, fuller, more traditional sound
|Hand Hammered Cymbal||Yes|
|Finish||Regular / Traditional|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include 20% UK VAT and are valid only whilst stocks last. Delivery to the UK costs 10 EUR (approx. £9), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for more on international delivery costs and times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 278660 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!