Zoom PodTrak P4
- Four microphone inputs (XLR, P48V phantom power switchable)
- Four headphone outputs with individual volume controls (3.5mm stereo jack)
- Gain control and mute button per input
- Mix minus function for automatic feedback suppression for incoming calls
- Connection of a telephone via TRRS socket
- Wireless integration of telephones via Zoom BTA-2 Bluetooth receiver (Art.500445, not included)
- Triggering of sound effects via the four assignable sound pads (11 sound presets)
- Record all inputs on separate tracks
- Supports SD, SDHC and SDXC cards with up to 512 GB
- USB audio interface with 2 inputs and 2 outputs (16 bit / 44.1 kHz)
- iOS compatibility through Class Compliant Mode
- Up to 4 hours running time with two type AA batteries
- Power supply via USB-C port or Zoom AD117 power supply (Art.325751, not included)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 112 x 155 x 47 mm
- Weight: 290 g
- Includes Quick Start Guide and 2 type AA batteries
|Integrated Stereo Microhone||No|
|48 V Phantom power||Yes|
|Storage Medium||SD/SDHC/SDXC Card|
|Resolution max.||16 bit|
|Max. Sample Rate||44,1 kHz|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 500443 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!