Yamaha YTR-4435 SII Trumpet
- ML Bore Ø: 11.65 mm
- Brass bell Ø: 123 mm
- Vertical bridge support on the main tuning slide
- Slightly modified, a new bell with optimal material thickness
- Two-piece brass bell
- Monel valves
- Water keys on the 3rd valve slide and and on the main tuning slide
- New valve covers and finger button
- Finger ring on the 3rd slide
- Saddle on the 1st valve
- Silver plated
- Second set of Bb slides
- Incl. Yamaha TR11B4 mouthpiece and TRC-4435 case
|Bore Size||Medium Large|
|Lead Pipe Material||Gold Brass|
|One Piece Design||No|
|Incl. Case / Gigbag||Yes|
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 279431 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!