Stage PianoYamaha's flagship portable piano series is based on the newly developed Spectral Component Modelling technology that combines both the acoustic and the electronic piano sound sample technology with high-performance physical modelling. There is even an independent FM tone generator for the Yamaha DX7 typical piano sounds integrated in the instrument, so that these sounds can be converted to a high-quality basis. The non-graded wooden keyboard with synthetic ivory-like surface layers is especially interesting when compared to alternative solutions from other manufacturers, as it represents a smooth and fluid option that does not only show its strength in longer stage performances.
- (Weighted wooden deck with synthetic ivory) 88 keys, NW-STAGE keyboard
- Sound Source: SCM (Spectral Component Modeling)
- 5 Modelling system blocks: acoustic / electric piano preamp, modulation effects, PowerAmp compressor and cabinet modelling
- 17 sounds: Acoustic and electric pianos
- Polyphony: 128
- Master keyboard functions up to 4 split zones
- Pitch wheel
- Display: 55 characters x 2 lines
- Vacuum fluorescent display (VFD)
- Connections: symmetrical and asymmetrical, headphones, connections for Foot Switch (SUSTAIN, sostenuto, soft, ASSIGNABLE) and foot controller, MIDI IN / OUT / Thru, USB;.. to Host and To Device
- Dimensions: 1385 x 173 x 420 mm
- Weight: 27.2 kg
- Incl. power cord, Pedal unit, "Illustrated Guide to the CP1" booklet, manual, data list, Software DVD-ROM (including Steinberg Cubase AI)
|Number Of Keys||88|
|Number of simultaneous tones||128|
|Number Of Sounds||17|
|MIDI interface||1x In, 1x Out, 1x Thru|
Offers include 20% UK VAT and are valid only whilst stocks last. Delivery to the UK costs 10 EUR (approx. £9), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for more on international delivery costs and times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 242293 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!