Wizoo Publishing Books on Studio Techniques
4 results. Displaying items 1–4.
The prices shown include VAT. Free Shipping Over €149
Recording Textbook Special Thomann edition - revised edition 2014, By Karsten Dubsch, Basics of sound engineering at a glance, Components of sound studios simply explained, Installation: acoustics and ergonomics, Languages: German / English
- Special Thomann edition - revised edition 2014
- By Karsten Dubsch
- Basics of sound engineering at a glance
Microphone GuidesThis microphone guide is designed to help you get an overview and select the right products for your work, your hobby, your passion. Of course, this includes a good portion of background knowledge: Become a microphone expert! Working successfully...
- Microphone types: dynamic, condenser, ribbon
- Polar patterns: cardioid, omni, figure-8
- Additional equipment: From pop filter to the preamplifier
Mix & Mastering This guide is designed to provide you with the necessary tools to teach you basic knowledge and to answer important questions about computer-based mixing and mastering, so you can move around safely in this difficult terrain....
- Step by step: The Path of the mix for good-sounding master
- Track by track at the right mix: from drums to vocals
- Effects and Dynamics: From the artificial space for mastering chain
Wizoo Publishing Mobile Recording - Thomann special edition by Kai Schwirzke, perfect audio recordings in any location. Purchasing tips: field and handheld recorders, microphones, computer software and hardware, recording techniques in practice. Language: English/German
Offers include 20% British VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to the U.K. are 10 EUR (approx. £7), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping Costs and Delivery Times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany