Wiley-Vch Product Overview
14 results. Displaying items 1–14.
The prices shown include VAT. Free Shipping Over €149
School for Electric Bass By Patrick Pfeiffer, The book provides a well-understood, comprehensive and humorous introduction to the art of bass guitar playing, Even advanced bassists will find numerous tips and tricks here, From the first chords to elaborate...
- By Patrick Pfeiffer
- The book provides a well-understood, comprehensive and humorous introduction to the art of bass guitar playing
- Even advanced bassists will find numerous tips and tricks here
Textbook on harmony By Oliver Fehn, Everything you need to know about harmony, in an easy-to-understand form, Everything important to scales, intervals, chords, chord extensions, chord progressions, cadences and much more, Numerous exercises and practical tips complete the book,...
- By Oliver Fehn
- Everything you need to know about harmony, in an easy-to-understand form
- Everything important to scales, intervals, chords, chord extensions, chord progressions, cadences and much more
Textbook for Ukulele By Alistair Wood, Quick successes, even without previous knowledge, Numerous tips to improve playing - even for advanced players, Learn to play beyond the typical Hawaiian sounds also rock, jazzy or bluesy tones on the ukulele,...
- By Alistair Wood
- Quick successes, even without previous knowledge
- Numerous tips to improve playing - even for advanced players
Textbook By Michael Pilhofer and Holly Day, Learn to read notes, Analyze, understand and compose music, Basics about rhythm, melody, tempo and harmony, Get to know different music genres, Scales, chords, melodies and more, From reading notes to your...
- By Michael Pilhofer and Holly Day
- Learn to read notes
- Analyze, understand and compose music
Wiley-Vch Gitarre für Dummies, by Mark Phillips und Jon Chappell. Anniversary issue ! Mit dieser Lehrmethode lernen sie schnell Akkorde und Melodien zu spielen,selbst wenn sie noch keine einzige Note lesen können, Sie erfahren wie man die Gitarre richtig hält...
Wiley-Vch Singen for Dummies, Singen für Dummies, by Pamela S.Phillips, Pamela S.Phillips conveys in this book the necessary tools,vividly and with many examples they discussed how to breathe correctly when singing, Pamela S.Phillips vermittlelt in diesem Buch das nötige Handwerkszeug,...
Wiley-Vch Erfolgreich im Musikbusiness for Dummies, Successful in the music business for Dummies, from Christoph A.G.Small. This practical book illuminates all aspects of the music business - from GEMA, GVL and KSK over legal issues to marketing, contracts and concerts....
Textbook By Michael Pilhofer and Holly Day, Get to know notes and pauses, Clefs, transpositions and other musical symbols, Everything important about bars, rhythms and accents, In handy pocket format, ISBN 978-3-527-70934-2, 111 pages, In German language
- By Michael Pilhofer and Holly Day
- Get to know notes and pauses
- Clefs, transpositions and other musical symbols
Music Book for Saxophone By Denis Gäbel and Michael Villmow, An introduction to all facets of saxophone playing, Right posture and right approach, In a short time to first notes, phrases, small improvisations and even whole songs, All exercises...
- By Denis Gäbel and Michael Villmow
- An introduction to all facets of saxophone playing
- Right posture and right approach
School of composition By Scott Jarrett and Holly Day, From the song for the own band over film music to the impressive orchestral piece, Learn from experienced musicians everything about the perfect structure, The right use of harmonies, Selection...
- By Scott Jarrett and Holly Day
- From the song for the own band over film music to the impressive orchestral piece
- Learn from experienced musicians everything about the perfect structure
Wiley-Vch Songwriting for Dummies, Songwriting for Dummis, by Jim Peterik, Dave Austin und Cathy Lynn. Grammy winner Jim Peterik and his co-authors will help you with many examples and exercises in the design of your songs, the lyrics and the...
Keyboard School By Jerry Kovarsky, Get to know the different keyboard types, From keeping the correct finger position to playing whole songs, Optimal use of keyboard effects, sounds, rhythms, accompaniments and more, Which keyboard is right for you and...
- By Jerry Kovarsky
- Get to know the different keyboard types
- From keeping the correct finger position to playing whole songs
Exercise Book for Ukulele By Brett McQueen, Hundreds of varied exercises, Different keys, speeds and styles, From warm-up and finger exercises to playing scales, arpeggios and much more, Brett McQueen gives you lots of tips and tricks for optimizing...
- By Brett McQueen
- Hundreds of varied exercises
- Different keys, speeds and styles
Wiley-Vch Piano Mit Trainingspramm for Dummies. Piano With a training program for dummies, from the first notes to fancy playing techniques. Including two CDs: audio CD with audio examples from the book. Interactive training program for the computer. With 75...
Offers include 20% British VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to the U.K. are 10 EUR (approx. £7), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping Costs and Delivery Times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany