Subharmonic generator plugin (Download)
- Inserts first and second octave below the selected frequency
- Range control of 20 - 240 Hz for precise frequency adjustment
- Easy mixing of subharmonics with drive control
- Dynamic control for controlling transient or release portion
- Mono/stereo switching for stereo sources
- Infinitely variable mixing via Dry/Wet controller
- Lowest latency for real-time applications
- Supported formats: VST2 / VST3 / AU / AAXnative / SoundGrid
- System requirements: Minimum Win7 (64-bit) or higher, Mac OSX 10.11 or higher, Intel Core i5, 8 GB RAM, 8 GB HD, Internet connection
|Los artikel / bundelartikel||Bundle|
|Multieffect / Plugin-Host||No|
|Preamp / Saturation||No|
|Psychoacoustic tool / Enhancer / Exciter||Yes|
|Summer / Mixing Consoles||No|
|Pitch Shifter / Harmonizer / Timestretching||No|
|Vocoder / Vocal effect||No|
|Stand Alone operation||No|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include 20% UK VAT and are valid only whilst stocks last. Delivery to the UK costs 10 EUR (approx. £9), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for more on international delivery costs and times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 466221 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!