Warwick Masterbuilt Idolmaker 4 BRNB
- Body: Mahogany
- Top: 1" Pommelé mahogany
- 3-Piece bolt-on neck: Wenge
- Fretboard: Wenge
- 20" Fretboard radius
- 20 Extra hard IFT (Invisible Fret Technology) Jumbo Bronze frets
- Mother-of-pearl block fretboard inlays
- Just a Nut III brass nut
- Scale: 34" (long scale)
- Nut width: 38.5 mm
- Pickups: 2 Passive MEC vintage humbuckers
- Active Warwick 2-way electronics with rechargeable lithium battery and mini USB charging port
- Volume (push/pull)/balance/treble/bass controls
- Two 3-way mini-toggle switches for switching the pickup coils (serial/parallel/single coil)
- Matched wooden electronics compartment cover
- Warwick machine heads with Wenge pegs
- 2-Piece Warwick bridge made of solid brass
- String spacing: 19 mm
- Distance E to G string: 57 mm
- Warwick security locks
- Gold-plated hardware
- Weight: approx. 4.7 kg
- Ex-factory stringing: Warwick EMP (38200M) .045"- .105"
- Colour: Bleached Nirvana Black Transparent Satin
- Including certificate of authenticity, incl. Warwick User Kit with hex keys, polishing cloth (RB PROD 50990 B COMP) and handmade Genuine Leather Warwick Gigbag by RockBag (RB 20205 BW)
- Made in Germany
Note: Register your product at www.w-distribution.com/Warranty and extend the warranty to 4 years.
Note: Register your purchase at www.w-distribution.de/Warranty for an extended warranty of 4 years.
|Number of strings||4|
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.