Bass Amp Head
- Compact and light
- Transistor circuit
- Class D power amplifier
- Power: 200 W at 4 ohms / 130 W at 8 ohms
- 3-Band EQ with +/- 15 dB cut / boost per band
- 6.35 mm Headphone output for silent practice
- Balanced Post-EQ XLR DI output with switchable ground lift
- Input impedance of more than 10 MOhm offers maximum sensitivity for passive pickups
- Front controls for gain, bass, middle, treble, master
- Rear ground lift switch
- Rear power on / off switch
- Front connections for instrument input (6.35 mm mono jack) and headphone output (6.35 mm stereo jack)
- Rear connections for Mains In (IEC power socket), Speaker Out (6.35 mm mono jack) and balanced XLR DI output
- Input voltage 220 - 240V AC
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 170 x 118 x 45.5 mm
- Weight 0.96 kg
- Includes power cable with EU plug
Note: Register your product at https://shop.warwick.de/en/warrantyregistration and extend the guarantee to 4 years.
|External effect loops||No|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 500654 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!