Warm Audio WA-87 R2B
Large-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
- Directional characteristic: Cardioid, Omnidirectional, Figure-8
- WA-87-B-50V capsule - Reproduction of the classic K87 capsule
- Gold-sputtered 6 µm NOS Mylar diaphragm
- 100% with discrete circuitry with an NOS Fairchild transistor
- WIMA/Nichicon capacitors
- Cinemag USA output transformer
- Lo Cut: 80 Hz
- PAD: -10 dB
- Max. SPL (sound pressure level): 125 dB SPL (@ 1 kHz 1 kOhms, 0.5% THD (total harmonic distortion), without a pad)
- 132 dB SPL with a pad
- Signal-to-noise ratio: -117 dB
- Frequency response: 20 Hz to 20,000 Hz
- Output impedance: 150 Ohm
- Gold-plated 3-pin XLR connector
- Colour: Black
- Includes an elastic mount suspension, a microphone holder, and a wooden storage box
Note: Requires 48 V of phantom power!
|Switchable Polar Pattern||Yes|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 503458 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!