Warm Audio WA-87 R2B
Large-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
- Directional characteristic: Cardioid, Omnidirectional, Figure-8
- WA-87-B-50V capsule - Reproduction of the classic K87 capsule
- Gold-sputtered 6 µm NOS Mylar diaphragm
- 100% with discrete circuitry with an NOS Fairchild transistor
- WIMA/Nichicon capacitors
- Cinemag USA output transformer
- Lo Cut: 80 Hz
- PAD: -10 dB
- Max. SPL (sound pressure level): 125 dB SPL (@ 1 kHz 1 kOhms, 0.5% THD (total harmonic distortion), without a pad)
- 132 dB SPL with a pad
- Signal-to-noise ratio: -117 dB
- Frequency response: 20 Hz to 20,000 Hz
- Output impedance: 150 Ohm
- Gold-plated 3-pin XLR connector
- Colour: Black
- Includes an elastic mount suspension, a microphone holder, and a wooden storage box
Note: Requires 48 V of phantom power!
|Switchable Polar Pattern||Yes|
|sales rank in this product group||150|
|sales unit||1 piece|
|available since||October 2020|
Find Large Diaphragm Microphones
Compare Similar Items
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
Payment & Security
Contact & Service
ID: 503458 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!