Warm Audio WA-47jr
Large-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
- Discrete construction
- Transformerless FET version of the renowned '47 classic
- Gold-coated double large diaphragm
- Switchable polar pattern: cardioid, ball, eight
- Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Dynamic range: 138 dB (A)
- Max. SPL: 147/157 dB SPL (@ 1 kHz 1k Ohm 0.5% THD 0 / -10 dB)
- Noise: 9 dB (A)
- Output impedance: max. 100 ohms
- Output: 16 dBu @ 1 kHz 1k ohms
- 0.5% THD
- LoCut: 70 Hz
- Pad: -10 dB
- Requires 48 V phantom power
- Including elastic suspension, microphone holder and storage bag
- Dimensions (Ø x length): 52 x 210 mm
- Weight: 0.5 kg
|Switchable Polar Pattern||Yes|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 426324 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!