Warm Audio WA-47
Large Diaphragm Tube Condenser Microphone
- Based on the classic '47 microphone
- 9-Way switchable polar pattern: cardioid, omnidirectional, eight + 6 intermediate stages
- Output Transformer: TAB-Funkenwerk (AMI) USA
- Vacuum tube: JJ Slovak 5751
- Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Dynamic range: 130 dB (A)
- Self-noise: 11 dB (A)
- Max. SPL: 140 dB (<0.5% THD)
- Output impedance: 200 ohms
- S / N ratio: 82 dB (A)
- Incl. 7-pin Gotham cable
- Elastic suspension
- Including power supply
- In wooden storage box
- Dimensions (Ø x length): 90 x 254 mm
- Weight: 4.1 kg
|Switchable Polar Pattern||Yes|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
B-Stock from £599 available
|sales rank in this product group||71|
|sales unit||1 piece|
|available since||December 2017|
Find Large Diaphragm Microphones
Compare Similar Items
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
Payment & Security
Contact & Service
ID: 426325 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!