Warm Audio WA-47
Large Diaphragm Tube Condenser Microphone
- Based on the classic '47 microphone
- 9-Way switchable polar pattern: cardioid, omnidirectional, eight + 6 intermediate stages
- Output Transformer: TAB-Funkenwerk (AMI) USA
- Vacuum tube: JJ Slovak 5751
- Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Dynamic range: 130 dB (A)
- Self-noise: 11 dB (A)
- Max. SPL: 140 dB (<0.5% THD)
- Output impedance: 200 ohms
- S / N ratio: 82 dB (A)
- Incl. 7-pin Gotham cable
- Elastic suspension
- Including power supply
- In wooden storage box
- Dimensions (Ø x length): 90 x 254 mm
- Weight: 4.1 kg
|Switchable Polar Pattern||Yes|
Offers include 20% UK VAT and are valid only whilst stocks last. Delivery to the UK costs 10 EUR (approx. £9), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for more on international delivery costs and times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 426325 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!