Warm Audio WA12 MK2 Mic Preamp
1-Channel Microphone Amplifier
- CineMag USA Transformers in input and output
- 71db gain with completely discrete signal path
- Discrete 6-pin socket with 1731 style opamp
- TONE button toggles the input impedance from 600 ohms to 150 ohms, changing the tone of the micro and HI-Z inputs
- 2 MegaOhm True HI-Z input on front panel
- Sends instrument signal throughout the circuit, including both Cinemag transformers and discrete opamp, well suited for guitars, bass, keyboards, and other instruments that have a 6.3mm output jack
- Mic level balanced input: XLR
- Balanced outputs: XLR and 6.3 mm TRS
- 48 Volt Phantom Power
- The output attenuation control (after the CineMag output transformer) allows the preamplifier and transformers to saturate
- Gain indicator: LED meter
- 20db pad
- External power plug
|Number of microphone inputs||1|
|External effect loops||No|
|Analogue Outputs||XLR, jack|
Offers include 20% UK VAT and are valid only whilst stocks last. Delivery to the UK costs 10 EUR (approx. £9), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for more on international delivery costs and times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 408938 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!