Warm Audio WA12-500 MKII
- 500 series mic preamp
- Input and output transformers from CineMag
- 71 db gain with fully discrete signal path
- Discrete 6-pin socket with 1731 style opamp
- Tone button switches the input impedance from 600 ohm to 150 ohm, thus changing the sound of the mic- and HI-Z inputs
- 2 megohm true HI-Z inputs on the front panel - transmits the instrument signal across the entire circuit, including the two CineMag transformers and discrete opamp
- Ideal for guitars, bass, keyboards as well as other instruments with a 6.3 mm output jack
- 48 V phantom power
- An output attenuation control (modelled after the CineMag output transformer), allows the preamplifier and transformers to be driven into saturation
- LED meter for gain indication
- 20 db pad
- Design: 500 module
|48 V Phantom power||Yes|
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 413581 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!