Warm Audio EQP-WA GainMod
1 Channel tube EQ
- With gain modification for level adjustments of two devices
- CineMag input and output transformer - made in the USA
- Premium 12AX7 and 12AU7 tubes
- CineMag inductor EQ section
- The EQ section can be set to bypass while the signal is still running through the tubes and transformers, thus keeping the "warmth" of the tube
- Transformer balanced inputs and outputs (XLR and jack)
- Linear frequency response from 20 – 50,000 Hz
- Boost and cut can be used simultaneously to allow phase effects
- Low frequency boost - 20, 30, 60, 100, 200, 400, 800 Hz - 12 dB
- Low frequency cut - 20, 30, 60, 100, 200, 400, 800 Hz - 18 dB
- High frequency boost - 3, 4, 5, 8, 10, 12, 16 kHz - 18 dB
- High frequency cut - 3, 4, 5, 10, 20 kHz - 14 dB
- 5 more additional frequency points than the EQP-1 A for greater versatility
- Integrated 115 / 230 V IEC power supply
- Dimensions: 19" / 2U
|Height units||2 U|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 401495 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!