Walrus Audio MAKO D1
- Digital stereo delay pedal
- For live and studio applications
- Stereo input and stereo output
- 5 Delay programs: Digital, Mod, Vintage, Dual and Reverse
- "Digital": transparent delay e.g. for rhythm guitar
- "Mod": random pitch modulation of the echo for unconventional sounds
- "Vintage": inspired by analog delays with complex filtering
- "Dual": two parallel delays with different rhythmic division
- "Reverse": Delay memory is read out backwards
- All delay programs can be extensively customised
- "Tweak" controls modulation, tone and "Age" (controls the vintage character)
- "Attack" enables a softer attack of the echoes
- Subdivisions: quarter, eighth and dotted eighth notes
- 9 Presets can be selected directly on the pedal
- 128 Presets selectable via MIDI
- MIDI input and output (DIN connectors)
- Tempo modes: Global and Preset
- Tap Tempo button
- Bypass switch with "momentary" function
- Three bypass modes: True bypass
- DSP + True Bypass and DSP Bypass
- Power supply: 9 V DC (power supply not included), negative polarity inside, min. 300 mA
- Dimensions (D x W x H): 12.1 x 6.6 x 4.1 cm
- Made in USA
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 482728 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!