Walrus Audio Ages Overdrive
- With 5 selectable modes -- each with its own basic overdrive sound
- Internal gain setting and clipping style (LED/silicon) varies depending on mode
Walrus Audio Iron Horse V2
- Classic high gain distortion
- Circuit uses genuine LM308 IC - Op-Amp based clipping
- Controls: Level, Tone, Distortion
Walrus Audio Kangra Fuzz FX
- Octave Fuzz and low pass filter
- Fuzz and filter effect can be used independently or together
- Designed for powerful fuzz leads
Walrus Audio 385 Overdrive
- Authentic modeling of the tube power amplifier sound of a Filmosound projector from the 1950s
- Controls: Volume, Gain, Bass and Treble
Walrus Audio Walrus Audio EB-10 CREAM
- 3-Band EQ, preamp and MOSFET boost
- Compensates tonal differences e.g. when changing instruments
- Determines the tonal character of an instrument at the time of use
Walrus Audio Jupiter V2
- Multi-clip fuzz
- Controls: Level, Tone, Fuzz
- 3-Way mode switch
Walrus Audio Voyager
- Controls: Volume, gain and tone
- True bypass
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!