Waldorf PPG 3.V
Virtual Wavetable Synthesizer (Download)
- Emulation of the legendary PPG Wave
- Up to 256 voices per instance
- Two wavetable oscillators with selectable sample playback in 8, 12 or up to 32 bits
- 164 Wavetables including new Wavetables by Wolfgang Palm and all Wavetables of the PPG Wave 2.2/2.3
- Authentic emulated aliasing of the PPG Wave 2.2/2.3 or no aliasing
- Sample import via drag & drop
- Detailed emulated low pass filter 12/24 dB/oct
- Of the PPG Wave 2.2/2.3 with downstream overdrive
- 8 part Multimode
- Per Part poly, dual, quad and mono (8 voices) mode with 8 different semitone offsets to create chords or melodic lines
- Arpeggiator with Up, Down, Alternate and Cascade (PPG special) mode
- True PPG mode switchable between PPG Wave 2.2, Wave 2.3 and Wave 2.V
- Effect section with four-band equalizer, overdrive, phaser, chorus, flanger, stereo delay and reverb
- Supported formats: VST2/VST3/AU/AAXnative/NKS
- System requirements: From WinXP, from Mac OSX 10.6, Internet connection
|Single/Bundle article||Los artikel|
|Beat production / Drum machines||No|
|Cinematic / Effects||No|
|Chorus / Vocals||No|
|Drums / Percussion||No|
|Ethno / Folk||No|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 401252 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!