Waldorf Modular Synthesizers
6 results. Displaying items 1–6.
The prices shown include VAT. Free Shipping Over €149
Keyboard for Eurorack modules Fatar TP9 keyboard with 37 keys and aftertouch, Pitchbend- and modulation wheel, glide, octave up/down switch, Gate retrigger, CV interface: 8 CV outputs, pitch, velocity, aftertouch, pitchbend, mod wheel, 3 freely definable MIDI controllers, 3...
- Fatar TP9 keyboard with 37 keys and aftertouch
- Pitchbend- and modulation wheel, glide, octave up/down switch
- Gate retrigger
Eurorack module Novel wavetable engine, Cyclic wavetable scanning with modular position and speed, Control of the spectral envelope without affecting pitch, Adjustable periodicity up to noise levels, Includes all classic Waldorf Wavetables, Voice synthesizer for Wavetables, Recording function for...
- Novel wavetable engine
- Cyclic wavetable scanning with modular position and speed
- Control of the spectral envelope without affecting pitch
Eurorack Module High-end analogue compressor, Attack and release control, Automatic and manual modes of operation, Hard and soft knee, Adjustment of the output level, Mixing the original signal, Eurorack current consumption: +/- 12 V, 150 mA, 8 Rotary knobs,...
- High-end analogue compressor
- Attack and release control
- Automatic and manual modes of operation
Eurorack module Waldorf filter, Analog 12 db / octave multimode filter with distortion, Signal path: distortion -> filter -> overdrive, 2 audio inputs with gain, Resonance up to self-oscillation, 2 CV inputs for cutoff, one of which features bipolar...
- Waldorf filter
- Analog 12 db / octave multimode filter with distortion
- Signal path: distortion -> filter -> overdrive
Eurorack Module 2 VCAs with many options, Musical colouring of the signal, Dry mode, Colour control to give the signal a warm and expressive timbre, Positive gain control, Flexible link modes, Powder-coated metal surface, Width: 20 HP, Depth: 25...
- 2 VCAs with many options
- Musical colouring of the signal
- Dry mode
Eurorack module 3 Different modulation sources in one module, From simple envelopes and LFOs to complex looped multi-stage curves, Gate and trigger inputs, 10 Rotary knobs, Powder-coated metal surface, Width: 30 HP, Depth: 25 mm, Power requirement: +150 mA...
- 3 Different modulation sources in one module
- From simple envelopes and LFOs to complex looped multi-stage curves
- Gate and trigger inputs
Offers include 20% British VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to the U.K. are 10 EUR (approx. £7), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping Costs and Delivery Times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany