Virtual Synthesizer (Download)
- Typical Waldorf sound as a plugin
- Up to 256 votes per instance
- Up to 4 layers per sound
- Three main oscillators
- Two of them with 68 wavetables and sub-oscillator
- Various setting options per oscillator such as frequency modulation between the oscillators, oscillator sync, variable start phase, ring modulator, noise generator with filter, etc.
- Two multi-mode filters with ten different characteristics each, filter FM and resonance up to self-oscillation
- Two distortion stages per tuner with adjustable distortion and selectable distortion curve
- Three LFOs with MIDI sync, key tracking, note trigger with selectable phase, etc.
- LFO3 also usable as step-LFO with smoothing
- Four ADSR / ADS1DS2R envelopes with loop functions
- Poly, mono, dual or unison mode with adjustable number of voices, detune and panorama spread
- 16-Fold modulation matrix
- Four modifiers with logic operations to create new modulation sources
- Flexible arpeggiator with 16 freely programmable steps
- Two effects section with chorus, flanger, phaser, overdrive, delay and reverb
- Automation of almost all parameters
- MIDI controller automation of the most important parameters
- Copy Protection: Online Activation
- Simultaneous Activations: 2
- Windows: from 7
- Mac OS (64 Bit): from 10.9
- AU 64-Bit
- VST2 32-Bit
- VST2 64-Bit
- VST3 32-Bit
- VST3 64-Bit
|Single/Bundle article||Los artikel|
|Beat production / Drum machines||No|
|Cinematic / Effects||No|
|Chorus / Vocals||No|
|Drums / Percussion||No|
|Ethno / Folk||No|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 401138 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!