Virtual Analogue Desktop Synthesiser
- 128-Voice virtual analog synth with 8 parts
- 2 Primary virtual oscillator groups per voice: Saw, Pulse, Noise and Wave with 4,096 waveforms
- 2 Independently tunable SUB oscillators with 4 waveforms and 2 selectable octaves
- Hard sync, ring modulation and FM between oscillator groups 1 and 2 possible
- 3 LFOs with 128 Waveforms
- LFOs can be synchronized to the MIDI clock
- Arpeggiator with 128 preset patterns and the modes Up, Down, Random and Chords
- 2 Filters with 12 or 24 dB each as LP / BP / HP configurable
- 3 Fast-response ADSR envelope generators
- Memory management: 26 banks of 128 memories each, Bank 1-7 can be used to store your own sounds
- Audio interface transmits up to 24bit / 96kHz all 8 parts (16 tracks)
- 256 x 64 pixel OLED
- 8 Balanced outputs: 6.3 mm jack
- Stereo headphone output
- MIDI In / Out / Thru: 5-pin DIN
- USB 2.0 for MIDI and audio
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 440 x 305 x 85 mm
- Weight: 5.7 kg
- Suitable case: Art.506224 (not included)
|Sound Generation||Virtual Analogue|
|MIDI interface||1x In, 1x Out, 1x Thru|
|Number of Analog Outputs||8|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 475631 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!