Voggenreiter Das Saxophonbuch Vol.1 T-Sax
Saxophone Theory (B flat)
A saxophone school, on the one hand presents the subject matter in a systematic and easy to understand, and also takes her practice pieces from all musical areas in which the saxophone is used today.
The book contains 35 lessons with gently increasing difficulty of the exercises and not only facilitates continuous work, but performs no loss of motivation for correct handling and safe mastery of the saxophone.
Comprehensive information on approach, breathing, finger holding, sound formation, instrument care and training technology complement the concept; With finger chart for all saxophones as fold-out panel
With lecture notes by: Lee Konitz ("... a necessary and welcome lesson ...") and Prof. Rainer Glen Buschmann ("The first part is a school that allows each student to learn the basic skills of the saxophone").
- For tenor saxophone
- By Klaus Dapper
- A textbook for classical, jazz, rock and pop
- With CD-R
|Level Of Difficulty||Easy|
|Main Theme Blues||No|
|Main Theme Etudes||No|
|Main Theme Jazz||No|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
- go to product group Schools For Tenor Saxophone
- go to product group Schools For Brass
- go to product group Instrument Schools
- go to product group Sheet Music, Books and DVDs
- show manufacturer details for Voggenreiter
- Voggenreiter Sheet Music, Books and DVDs at a glance
- printer friendly version of this page