Voggenreiter Sheet Music for Drums and Percussion
6 results. Displaying items 1–6.
The prices shown include VAT. Free Shipping Over €149
Study book for drummers For beginners and late returnees, By Ralf Mersch: Schlagzeugschule (drumming school), Covers music theory and electric drum techniques, DIN A4, 176 Pages, Spiral binding, Hardcover, ISBN: 978-3-8024-1075-8, With cowbell holder, Note: book is in the...
- For beginners and late returnees
- By Ralf Mersch: Schlagzeugschule (drumming school)
- Covers music theory and electric drum techniques
Voggenreiter, Pitti Hecht`s Percussion DVD, Here,internationally reknowed percussionist Pitti Hect introduces you to more than 160 percussion instruments,their playing techniques ans special sound effects you can create with them, Featured instruments: Afuche/Cabasa, Agogo Bells, Berimbao, Bongos, Boomwhackers, Cajon, Caxixi, Chimes,...
PosterIn a clear way, this poster includes the most elementary, rhythmic and technical fundamentals of drumming: basic rhythms (counting, 3- and 4-coordination), hand movements (Stickings), impact consequences (notation figures, fills), accents / accent dynamics, bass drum and hi-hat (foot) -...
- The main drum basics
- Format: Din A1 (folded to Din A5)
- Author: Siegfried Hofmann
Study book for the drums Drums Der Komplettkurs (<i>Drums - The Complete Course</i>) by Justin Scott, A simple and understandable guide through the exciting world of the drums with all the relevent information for beginners gathered together., The short...
- Drums Der Komplettkurs (Drums - The Complete Course) by Justin Scott
- A simple and understandable guide through the exciting world of the drums with all the relevent information for beginners gathered together.
- The short and easy lessons focus on basic playing techniques and coordination when playing the drums, preparing the beginner for their first band in no time, no matter if you're a fan of rock, jazz, funk, punk, country, r'n'b, techno or reggae.
Instructional book for the drums: dance music for the dums By Werner Schmitt, From big band to trios, Incl. the 10 most important traditional dances for drummers, The basics, playing techniques and musical composition, Incl. a CD, ISBN: 978-3-8024-1024-6,...
- By Werner Schmitt
- From big band to trios
- Incl. the 10 most important traditional dances for drummers
Study book for the electric drumset From Herb Kraus, Guides you from purchasing a drum set, setting up, and basic technical terms, Covers correct posture, notation, and effective practicing, Includes information on solos and fill-ins, Traditional and modern drum...
- From Herb Kraus
- Guides you from purchasing a drum set, setting up, and basic technical terms
- Covers correct posture, notation, and effective practicing
Offers include 20% British VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to the U.K. are 10 EUR (approx. £7), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping Costs and Delivery Times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany