Voggenreiter Schools for Percussion
5 results. Displaying items 1–5.
The prices shown include VAT. Free Shipping Over €149
Voggenreiter Voggy's Boomwhacker-Schule, By Andreas von Hoff: Method for diatonic boomwhackers with the notes C'-D'-E'-F'-G'-A'-H'-C'', For children at the age of 6 years, For an intuitive access to music, Also suitable for early musical education, With songs,games,suggestions and examples, Incl.CD...
Bongo School Bongo Basics, by Pitti Hecht, Playing Technique Guide with photos, Detailed exercises, Many rhythm examples, The bongos are at home in every musical genre-from Latin rhythms to jazz, rock and pop-to complement their rhythmic fire and enrich...
- Bongo Basics, by Pitti Hecht
- Playing Technique Guide with photos
- Detailed exercises
CajonOriginally from Cuba and Peru, the cajon has developed from the "Rumba box" to one of the most popular and most used rhythm instruments, and its sheer infinite applications are not only inspiring drummers and percussionists. Here you will learn...
- By Matthias Philipsen
- All beating techniques with photos, exercises and examples
- Numerous styles with sound examples
Educational software for small percussionists
Educational software for small percussionists Rhythmic Village is designed to encourage the learning of rhythm and reading music in a playful way, Both real and digital percussion instruments can be used, The cheerfully designed "Rhythmiacs" present notation-/ rhythm sequences...
- Rhythmic Village is designed to encourage the learning of rhythm and reading music in a playful way
- Both real and digital percussion instruments can be used
- The cheerfully designed "Rhythmiacs" present notation-/ rhythm sequences in a manner appropriate for children and thus establish a playful connection between childlike music and traditional musical notation
Music Book for Cajon Fundamentals and techniques, Shaker, Cajinto and Boosterset grooves, Solo and ensemble pieces, 26 Stylistics, This book is for beginners, advanced and professionals, Suitable for instrumental and music lessons, In addition to numerous styles, there are...
- Fundamentals and techniques
- Shaker, Cajinto and Boosterset grooves
- Solo and ensemble pieces
Offers include 20% British VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to the U.K. are 10 EUR (approx. £7), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping Costs and Delivery Times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany