VGS Pro Arte GC130A
- 4-Piece top: Spruce, solid
- Real wood mosaic soundhole rosette
- Back and sides: Mahogany
- Neck: Tinted maple
- Fretboard and bridge: Acacia
- Fretboard markings on the sides of 3rd, 5th and 7th fret
- Three-ply top binding and single back binding
- Scale: 650 mm
- Nut width: 52 mm
- Total length: 980 mm
- Finish: Environmentally friendly polyurethane high gloss finish
- Made in Europe
|Back and Sides||Mahogany|
|Nut width in mm||52,00 mm|
Offers include 20% UK VAT and are valid only whilst stocks last. Delivery to the UK costs 10 EUR (approx. £9), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for more on international delivery costs and times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 445035 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!