Vandoren V12 Bb-Clarinet 3.5
Reed for Bb Clarinets
- For Boehm system clarinets
- Strength: 3.5
- Bb clarinet V•12 reeds are manufactured from reed cane with the same diameter as cane used for alto saxophone reeds
- As a result, they have a thicker heel and are cut on a longer palette with a slightly thicker tip than reeds from the Traditional range by Vandoren
- The longer palette means more of the reed vibrates, resulting in a deeper, richer sound.
- The thicker tip gives body to the attack and also increases the longevity of the reed.
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 168073 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!