Ueberschall Jazz Colors
Elastic Player Instrument (Download)
- Library for jazzy productions ranging from swing, bebop and Latin jazz to smooth jazz, fusion and ballad jazz
- Drums, contra and electric bass, jazz guitar, grand pianos, Fender Rhodes piano, Hammond B3 over Leslie, various saxophones, trumpet and flute were recorded
- 18 Construction kits with 1507 loops and samples
- Supersonic elastic player with Loopeye operation allows pitch and tempo manipulation in the highest quality
- Browser with search filters and tagging
- Synchronized preview function
- Sequencer mode for slice editing with many editing options such as filters, volume, formants etc.
- Synchronization to the host DAW
- Single outputs
- Supported formats: Standalone / VST2 / AU / AAXnative / RTAS
- System requirements: Minimum Win7 (32/64-bit) min., Mac OSX 10.9 min., 3.8 GB HD, Internet connection
|Chorales / Vocals||No|
|Cinematic / Effects||No|
|Drums / Percussion||Yes|
|Ethno / Folk||No|
|Guitars / Plucking instruments||Yes|
|Dubbing / Foley||No|
|Steven Slate SSD||No|
|Steven Slate Trigger||No|
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 394575 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!