Ueberschall Dancehall Madness Vol. II
Elastic Player Instrument (Download)
- Elastic player instrument
- Dancehall reggae library consisting of 34 construction kits with 628 loops and samples with drums, percussion, guitars, sitars, basses, sub-basses, vocals, sound-FX etc.
- Supersonic elastic player with Loopeye operation allows pitch and tempo manipulation in the highest quality
- Browser with search filters and tagging
- Synchronized preview function
- Sequencer mode for slice editing with many editing options such as filters, volume, formants etc.
- Synchronization to the host DAW
- Single outputs
- Supported formats: Standalone / VST2 / AU / AAXnative / RTAS
- System requirements: Minimum Win7 (32/64-bit) min., Mac OSX 10.9 min., 1.7 GB HD, Internet connection
|Chorales / Vocals||Yes|
|Cinematic / Effects||No|
|Drums / Percussion||Yes|
|Ethno / Folk||No|
|Guitars / Plucking instruments||Yes|
|Dubbing / Foley||No|
|Steven Slate SSD||No|
|Steven Slate Trigger||No|
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 391851 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!