Ueberschall Bass Saxophone
Elastic Player Instrument (Download)
- This bass saxophone library contains 140 loops and samples recorded by David Milzow
- Supersonic elastic player with Loopeye operation allows pitch and tempo manipulation in the highest quality
- Browser with search filters and tagging
- Synchronised preview function
- Sequencer mode for slice editing with many editing options such as filters, volume, formants etc.
- Can be synchronised to the host DAW
- Single outputs
- Supported formats: Standalone / VST 2 / AU / AAXnative / RTAS
- System requirements: Windows 7 and later (32/64-Bit), Mac OSX 10.9 and later, 0.5 GB HD, Internet connection
|Chorales / Vocals||No|
|Cinematic / Effects||No|
|Drums / Percussion||No|
|Ethno / Folk||No|
|Guitars / Plucking instruments||No|
|Dubbing / Foley||No|
|Steven Slate SSD||No|
|Steven Slate Trigger||No|
Offers include 20% UK VAT and are valid only whilst stocks last. Delivery to the UK costs 10 EUR (approx. £9), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for more on international delivery costs and times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 391817 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!