Virtual Synthesizer (Download)
- Wavetable synthesizer with four oscillators each with 16 waveforms
- 1-, 2-, 4- or 11-voice unison with detune and stereo width
- Up to 16-voice polyphony
- Four FM oscillators
- Four filters with 23 types and four cross-modulation filters (XMF)
- Four synchronized multi-stage envelopes and four extended ADSR envelopes with start delay
- Second sustain phase and loop option
- Four LFOs per voice as well as two global LFOs
- 12-Slot modulation matrix with 33 sources
- Four assignable XY controllers
- Flexible signal routing through 4 x 12 synthesis matrix and 3 x 6 effect matrix
- 16 Stereo effects like chorus, flanger, delay etc.
- Easy to use MIDI control
- Controller assignment can be edited
- Scalable user interface
- Copy Protection: Online Activation
- Windows: from 7
- Mac OS (64 Bit): from 10.9
- CPU min.: Multi Core
- RAM min.: 1 GB
- Display: 1000 x 600
- AU 32-Bit
- AU 64-Bit
- VST2 32-Bit
- VST2 64-Bit
- VST3 32-Bit
- VST3 64-Bit
|Single/Bundle article||Los artikel|
|Beat production / Drum machines||No|
|Cinematic / Effects||No|
|Chorus / Vocals||No|
|Drums / Percussion||No|
|Ethno / Folk||No|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 389815 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!