Virtual Synthesizer (Download)
- Wavetable synthesizer with four oscillators each with 16 waveforms
- 1-, 2-, 4- or 11-voice unison with detune and stereo width
- Up to 16-voice polyphony
- Four FM oscillators
- Four filters with 23 types and four cross-modulation filters (XMF)
- Four synchronized multi-stage envelopes and four extended ADSR envelopes with start delay
- Second sustain phase and loop option
- Four LFOs per voice as well as two global LFOs
- 12-Slot modulation matrix with 33 sources
- Four assignable XY controllers
- Flexible signal routing through 4 x 12 synthesis matrix and 3 x 6 effect matrix
- 16 Stereo effects like chorus, flanger, delay etc.
- Easy to use MIDI control
- Controller assignment can be edited
- Scalable user interface
- Supported formats: VST2 / AU / AAXnative
- System requirements: WinXP min., Mac OSX 10.5 min., Multicore CPU, 1 GB RAM, Internet connection
|Single/Bundle article||Los artikel|
|Beat production / Drum machines||No|
|Cinematic / Effects||No|
|Chorus / Vocals||No|
|Drums / Percussion||No|
|Ethno / Folk||No|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 389815 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!