Two Notes Torpedo Captor 16 Ohms
- All-in-one solution
- For making perfect recordings of guitar and bass sounds, on stage and in the studio
- Reactive load resistance
- -20 dB power reducer
- Analogue speaker simulation
- DI Box
- 16 Ohm version
- Maximum amplifier power: 100 W RMS
- Solid metal case
- Compact size
- Perfect for pedalboards
- Front side: Output Level Switch, Ground Lift, Instrument and Phase Switches, Line Output Jacks, Balanced DI Output & Power Adapters (9 - 24V DC / 5mA - power supply unit not included)
- Rear side: Sockets for Speaker Thru, Speaker Attenuator & Amplifier Input
- Dimensions: 175 x 126 x 62 mm
- Weight: 1 kg
- Includes Wall of Sound III (WoS III) plug-in with 16 free Virtual Cabinets (after registering the product)
|Active / Passive||Active|
|Powered by battery||Yes|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 415491 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!