Thomann Valve Oil Medium
Fully Synthetic Oil for Perinet Valves
- Completely made in Germany
- Resin-free and odourless
- Slightly higher viscosity than the valve "Light" oil, thus especially suitable for Perinet valves which have slightly more clearance
- Ideal protection against wear and corrosion
- No clumping
- Handy bottle size for inconspicuous use on stage and for saving space in storage
- Developed and produced in close collaboration with musicians of various genres
- With dosing tip
- 3 Vials of 10 ml each
|For Rotar Valves||No|
|For Trombone Slides||No|
Safety Notes H statements
- H317: May cause an allergic skin reaction.
Safety Notes P statements
- P210: Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P261: Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P280: Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P302-P352: IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water/…
- P333-P313: If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- P363: Wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
- P501: Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local waste disposal regulations.
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
|sales rank in this product group||43|
|sales unit||1 piece|
|available since||April 2017|
Find Wind Instrument Grease and Oil
Compare Similar Items
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Do you like what you're seeing?
Shop and pay safely
Payment can be made safely and securely with PayPal, Credit Card or Bank Transfer.