Thomann Pro Renaissance Lute 8 Courses
8-Course Renaissance Lute
- Made from European wood types
- Body is from made maple with walnut ribs
- Top: Solid Alpine spruce
- Fingerboard: Plum and cherry
- Maple neck
- Maple pegbox
- Cherry pegs
- Aquila Nylgut strings
- Tied gut frets
- Finish: Shellac polish
- Colour: Natural
- Includes a hardshell case
- Tuning: Dd - Ff - Gg - cc' - ff - aa - d'd' - g'
- Made in Europe
|Lute kind||Renaissance Arch-Lute|
|tuning||Dd, Ff, Gg, Cc, ff, aa, dd, g|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 354788 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!