Thomann Pro Renaissance Lute 8 Courses
8-Course Renaissance Lute
- Made from European wood types
- Body is from made maple with walnut ribs
- Top: Solid Alpine spruce
- Fingerboard: Plum and cherry
- Maple neck
- Maple pegbox
- Cherry pegs
- Aquila Nylgut strings
- Tied gut frets
- Finish: Shellac polish
- Colour: Natural
- Includes a hardshell case
- Tuning: Dd - Ff - Gg - cc' - ff - aa - d'd' - g'
- Made in Europe
|Lute kind||Renaissance Arch-Lute|
|tuning||Dd, Ff, Gg, Cc, ff, aa, dd, g|
|sales rank in this product group||12|
|sales unit||1 piece|
|available since||April 2015|
Compare Similar Items
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Do you like what you're seeing?
Shop and pay safely
Payment can be made safely and securely with PayPal, Credit Card or Bank Transfer.