Thomann Pro Renaissance Lute 7 Courses
7-Course Renaissance Lute
- Back is made from maple and walnut ribs
- Fingerboard is made from plum- and cherry wood
- Maple neck
- Pegbox is made from maple
- Pegs are made from cherry wood
- Top: Solid alpine spruce
- Strings: Aquila Nylgut (gut)
- Finish: Shellac polishe
- Includes a hardshell case
- Tuning: Ff - Gg - cc' - ff - aa - d'd' - g'
- Manufactured in Europe from European wood types
|Lute kind||Renaissance Arch-Lute|
|tuning||Ff, Gg, Cc, ff, aa, dd, g|
|sales rank in this product group||5|
|sales unit||1 piece|
|available since||April 2015|
Compare Similar Items
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
Payment & Security
Contact & Service
ID: 354789 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!