Thomann Pro Renaissance Lute 7 Courses
7-Course Renaissance Lute
- Tuning: Ff - Gg - cc' - ff - aa - d'd' - g'
- Body: Maple- and walnut ribs
- Fretboard: Plum- and cherrywood
- Neck: Maple
- Pegbox: Maple
- Tuning pegs: Cherrywood
- Upper nut: Bone
- Bridge: Pearwood
- Top: Solid Alpine spruce
- Strings: Aquila Nylgut
- Tied frets using gut
- Finish: Shellac polish
- Colour: Natural
- Includes a hardcase
- Manufactured in Europe using European sourced woods
|Lute kind||Renaissance Arch-Lute|
|tuning||Ff, Gg, Cc, ff, aa, dd, g|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!