Thomann Pro Renaissance Lute 7 Courses
7-Course Renaissance Lute
- Back is made from maple and walnut ribs
- Fingerboard is made from plum- and cherry wood
- Maple neck
- Pegbox is made from maple
- Pegs are made from cherry wood
- Top: Solid alpine spruce
- Strings: Aquila Nylgut (gut)
- Finish: Shellac polishe
- Includes a hardshell case
- Tuning: Ff - Gg - cc' - ff - aa - d'd' - g'
- Manufactured in Europe from European wood types
|Lute kind||Renaissance Arch-Lute|
|tuning||Ff, Gg, Cc, ff, aa, dd, g|
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 354789 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!