Thomann Pro Renaissance Lute 7 Courses
7-Course Renaissance Lute
- Back is made from maple and walnut ribs
- Fingerboard is made from plum- and cherry wood
- Maple neck
- Pegbox is made from maple
- Pegs are made from cherry wood
- Top: Solid alpine spruce
- Strings: Aquila Nylgut (gut)
- Finish: Shellac polishe
- Includes a hardshell case
- Tuning: Ff - Gg - cc' - ff - aa - d'd' - g'
- Manufactured in Europe from European wood types
|Lute kind||Renaissance Arch-Lute|
|tuning||Ff, Gg, Cc, ff, aa, dd, g|
Offers include 20% UK VAT and are valid only whilst stocks last. Delivery to the UK costs 10 EUR (approx. £9), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for more on international delivery costs and times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 354789 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!