Thomann Pro Renaissance Lute 10 Course
10-Choir Renaissance Lute
- Made in Europe from European wood
- Body made from maple with walnut ribs
- Plum fretboard
- Plum neck with cherry wood centre
- Pegbox made of plum with maple inlays
- Ash pegs
- Solid alpine spruce top
- Nut bridge
- Shellac polish
- Aquila Nylgut strings
- Tied gut frets
- Scale: 650 mm
- Tuning: Cc, Dd, Ee, Ff, Gg, Cc, ff, aa, dd, g
- Includes case
|Lute kind||Renaissance Arch-Lute|
|tuning||Cc, Dd, Ee, Ff, Gg, Cc, ff, aa, dd, g|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 433608 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!