Thomann Pro Renaissance Lute 10 Course
10-Choir Renaissance Lute
- Made in Europe from European wood
- Body made from maple with walnut ribs
- Plum fretboard
- Plum neck with cherry wood centre
- Pegbox made of plum with maple inlays
- Ash pegs
- Solid alpine spruce top
- Nut bridge
- Shellac polish
- Aquila Nylgut strings
- Tied gut frets
- Scale: 650 mm
- Tuning: Cc, Dd, Ee, Ff, Gg, Cc, ff, aa, dd, g
- Includes case
|Lute kind||Renaissance Arch-Lute|
|tuning||Cc, Dd, Ee, Ff, Gg, Cc, ff, aa, dd, g|
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 433608 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!