Thomann Portuguese Mandolin De Luxe II
- Solid spruce top with mother-of-pearl inlays
- Acacia melanoxylon back and sides
- Mahogany neck
- Australian Blackwood fretboard (Acacia melanoxylon)
- Windowed head
- Width of upper saddle: Approx. 3.3 cm
- Scale: Approx. 36.7 cm
- Lower width: Approx. 26 cm
- Body length: Approx. 34.3 cm
- Total length: Approx. 65.5 cm
- Height including bridge: Approx. 10 cm
- Frame height: Approx. 7 cm
- Tuning: gg - d'd' - a'a' - e''e'''
- Made in Europe
|method of construction of the back||flat|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 359094 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!