Thomann Mandoloncello Standard C
- In C tuning
- Solid spruce top with edge inlays
- Back and sides from Sapele
- Mahogany neck
- Fretboard from Australian Blackwood (Acacia melanoxylon)
- Width of upper nut: Approx. 4.4 cm
- Scale: Approx. 650 mm
- Lower width: Approx. 40.7 cm
- Body length: Approx. 51 cm
- Total length: Approx. 100 cm
- Height incl. bridge: Approx. 12 cm
- Frame height: Approx. 11 cm
- Tuning: CC - GG - dd - aa
- Made in Europe
|tuning||CC, GG, dd, aa|
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 377185 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!