Thomann Lute Guitar Walnut Steel Str.
- With steel-strings
- Adjustable truss rod in the neck
- Top: Solid spruce
- Body is made from 9 ribs of walnut
- Neck is made from acacia
- Bridge is made from heat-treated acacia
- Fretboard is made from black-stained acacia (Acacia melanoxylon)
- Headstock is made from dark oak
- Scale: 650 mm
- Tuning: E-A-D-g-b-e
- Strings: Steel strings D'Addario EXP-11
- Includes a bag
- Made in Europe
- Fretboard width at the upper saddle: 5 cm
- Body width approx. 34 cm
- Body length approx. 51 cm
- Depth of body approx. 19 cm
- Total length approx. 100 cm
|Lute kind||Lute Guitar|
|tuning||e, b, g, D, A, E|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 423655 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!