Thomann Lute Guitar Walnut Steel Str.
- With steel-strings
- Adjustable truss rod in the neck
- Top: Solid spruce
- Body is made from 9 ribs of walnut
- Neck is made from acacia
- Bridge is made from heat-treated acacia
- Fretboard is made from black-stained acacia (Acacia melanoxylon)
- Headstock is made from dark oak
- Scale: 650 mm
- Tuning: E-A-D-g-b-e
- Strings: Steel strings D'Addario EXP-11
- Includes a bag
- Made in Europe
- Fretboard width at the upper saddle: 5 cm
- Body width approx. 34 cm
- Body length approx. 51 cm
- Depth of body approx. 19 cm
- Total length approx. 100 cm
|Lute kind||Lute Guitar|
|tuning||e, b, g, D, A, E|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include 20% UK VAT and are valid only whilst stocks last. Delivery to the UK costs 10 EUR (approx. £9), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for more on international delivery costs and times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 423655 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!