the t.bone TWS One B Lapel
UHF Wireless System
- 1 Fixed frequency
- ISM band
- A maximum of 2 of the TWS One series can be operated simultaneously with different frequencies (A, B, C or D)
- Jack output
- Pocket transmitter with 3.5 mm jack connector
- Powered by 2x AA batteries
- Frequency: B (863.900 MHz)
- Incl. condenser Lavalier microphone (cardioid), jack-jack cable and carrying case
- Requires no registration or fees in Europe
Caution: Only use unbalanced cables with the output
Many frequencies used today in our current UHF Wireless Systems were given for the use of mobile services (LTE). The operation of conventional UHF wireless systems in these frequency ranges is not, or only partly allowed. This change is referred to in the industry as digital dividend. In Germany for example the digital change-over will be on the 31.12.2015
Fortunately, most systems are currently available in the UHF frequency ranges and multiple systems with our Thomann frequency tool, so you can see in which frequencies the selected products are allowed and whether they may continue to be used freely without extra costs or registration.
Incidentally, modern wireless systems that transmit over the wireless frequencies of WIFI networks are not affected by the digital dividend. Please refer to the notes in our product descriptions.
Information on the supported frequency ranges
Here you can see which frequencies are supported by this wireless system and the countries in which these frequencies are allowed in the future for wireless applications.
- the t.bone Wireless Microphones with Lapell Microphones at a glance
- go to product group Wireless Microphones with Lapell Microphones
- go to product group Wireless Microphones
- go to product group Microphones
- show manufacturer details for the t.bone
- the t.bone Microphones at a glance
- printer friendly version of this page