Studio Tube Large Diaphragm Microphone
The flagship of the t.bone large diaphragm microphone range. It features a 9-point polar pattern selector switch located on the external power supply, allowing the user to choose between standard omnidirectional, cardioid and figure-8 (bidirectional) characteristics with the respective intermediate stages. The resulting versatility allows for use in almost any recording application.
With its 24K gold-sputtered diaphragm (1.07"), the SCT2000 achieves excellent low-frequency response and high sensitivity. The microphone is equipped with a replaceable 12AX7B tube and has a very low self-noise compared to other microphones of its kind. Due to its warm sound and character, the SCT2000 with its vintage technology is a microphone of choice for engineers and solo artists.
- Very warm sound
- Replaceable 12AX7B tube
- Polar patterns: Omnidirectional, cardioid, figure-of-eight and 6 intermediate levels adjustable at the power supply, selectable via power supply module
- Incl. deluxe case, spider and mains supply
- Frequency response: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 14 mV/Pa OR-38.5+/-2 dB (0 dB=1V/Pa 1000 Hz)
- Impedance: 200 Ohm
- Equivalent noise level: 16 dB (A weighted)
- Max. SPL for 0.5 % THD @1000 Hz: 130 dB
- Special power supply in external box
- Connectors: 7-pin XLR
- Size: max. diameter: 60 mm x 205 mm