the t.bone SCT 2000
Studio Tube Large Diaphragm Microphone
The flag ship of the t.bone large diaphragm microphone series. On the external power supply it has a 9-way polar pattern toggle switch which allows the user to choose between the standard omnidirectional, cardioid and figure 8 (bidirectional) and the particular intermediate stages. The resulting versatility enables almost any recording application.
Thanks to the 24 carat gold-sprayed membrane (1.07) the SCT2000 achieves a very good representation of low frequencies and high sensitivity. The microphone is equipped with a replaceable 12AX7B tube and has very low inherent self-noise compared to other microphones of its kind. Because of its warm sound and its characteristics, the SCT2000 with its vintage technology is a first choice microphone for engineers and solo artist.
- Very warm sound
- Replaceable tube 12AX7B
- Incl. deluxe case, shock mount and power supply
- Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 14 mV/ Pa or 38.5 +/- 2 dB (0 dB = 1V/ Pa @ 1000 Hz)
- Polar pattern: Omnidirectional, cardioid, figure eight and 6 intermediate stages, selectable via power supply module
- Impedance: 200 O
- Equivalent noise level: 16 dB(A)
- Max. SPL for 0.5% THD @ 1000Hz: 130 dB
- Special power supply in external box
- Connections: 7-Pin XLR
- Size: max. diameter: 60 mm x 205 mm
|Switchable Polar Pattern||Yes|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.